Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Taking bus to Puli form Taichung railway station or Taichung high-speed rail station about 60 mins. Stop at the China telecom for 3mins to walk or Puli transfer station (final destination) for 7 mins.
Tourist attraction: Sun Moon lake: 30 mins by bus Qing Jing farm 70 mins by bus
iPuli Hostel provides confortable, clean and neat environment with very economy room price. All staffs are friendly and bioliguled(English and Chinese) for welcoming any information offing for our guests. There are different types of bedrooms and also indivigul bed with sharing shower room for different travellers required.
iPuli hostel has a lovely canteen with sharing fridge, microwave and oven for use. The coin laundry and dryers has provided for our guests. All building with free Wifi covered. We offer free service for luggeges saving and bicycle lending with bicycle parking.
All of local trandition foods is nearby and easy to find out in early market and night market. In spite of, breakfast is not offer, that travellers would have better chance to enjoy Puli local foods and culture.
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:30 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:30 AM.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Guests should be over 8 years old; guests under 18 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>