Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation must be received
by the Youth Hostel at least eight weeks before the planned arrival date as long as nothing
different is stipulated in the occupancy contract. A change in the number of guests must also be
communicated in writing at least eight weeks before the planned arrival date.
If the cancellation period has not been complied with or if there is a reduction by at least ten percent
with respect to the guests who were booked and those who arrive, or if guests do not arrive
at all, a compensation of fifty percent of all stipulated services per person and day will be claimed
by the Youth Hostel, unless the guest proves that a lesser damage or no damage has been incurred.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Children and young people's groups must be accompanied by at least one person responsible for
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Die Rezeption ist vom 7 bis 12 Uhr und vom 17 bis 22 Uhr geöffnet, bei späterer Anreise unbedingt bis 22 Uhr anrufen. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>