Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The original ecological interdependence between mountains and waters has further redefined the comfort and pleasantness of Spring City. It is the choice for short-term travel accommodation, business travel, footing and long-term appreciation of the scenery.
Yinghai Hotel in Dianchi Resort Kunming is your most convenient place to relax after a close encounter with nature and enjoy food. The Haihai Hotel also provides charter boat trips to the lake, flower viewing and tea, ethnic Interpretation and other services will add to your trip to Yunnan.
Yinghai Hotel is different from the hustle and bustle of traditional hotels and inns. The stand-alone building and modern minimalist decoration style add a warm and peaceful rest environment, adding comfort and comfort to your trip to Yunnan. Friends from home and abroad are welcome to visit the 'Yunhai Hotel in Kunming Dianchi Resort', visit Dianchi to watch seagulls, enjoy flowers and tea, and enjoy delicious food!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 13:00.
3. Check out before 13:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and mobile.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No Smoking in room, but we have smoking area.
9. Reception working 24 hours. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Zimmerservice (eingeschränkte Servicezeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>