Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Non-Refundable for Large Group
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hi, we're the proud hosts of Yelloduck Rooms & Apartments! Yelloduck is an extension of our passion for meeting new people and providing travelers with a home away from home. After hosting more than 2,000 travelers from all over the world, we believe that the hospitality industry can be more warm, convenient and hassle free - which is how we want your stay with us to be! We are both avid travelers ourselves so we understand what makes an awesome experience in a new country. We are both huge foodies so you will definitely get recommendations of our favourite food places in KL. Our team of friendly staff is trained to make your stay at Yelloduck as awesome as possible. From helping you with your travel plans to providing you with a Google Chromecast so you can 'Netflix and Chill', we've got you sorted. So what are you waiting for? Come stay with us. You won't regret it. :) Cheers!
The apartment is located within a 3 minutes walk to the heart of KL which is Bukit Bintang. Here you will find yourself spoilt for choice in things to do. For the shopaholics, you will find yourself within walking distance to Pavilion, Lot 10, Fahrenheit 88, Sg. Wang, Berjaya Times Square and Low Yat Plaza (IT Mall). For the foodies, you will find yourself within walking distance to Jalan Alor (KL's famous food street) and Changkat Bukit Bintang and Jalan Bukit Bintang which is host to many top rated restaurants. For the true explorer, Chinatown and Masjid Jamek are a short train ride away! Immerse yourself with everyday Malaysian culture - sights and sounds to remember for a lifetime! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>