Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
For the foreseeable future, the following facilities will not likely be in operation at YHA Snowdon Pen-y-Pass, although we’re working hard to open these safely as soon as we can:
Dorms are not currently available but we’re working hard to re-introduce them.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
Perfect for climbing holidays and a magnet for mountaineers from around the world, YHA Snowdon Pen-y-Pass is the ideal Snowdonia accommodation, located over 1,000ft above sea level at the foot of magnificent Snowdon itself.This former mountain lodge is great for walking and is close to the waymarked trails up Snowdon. To keep you well fuelled during your activity breaks, we offer fantastic full breakfasts, tasty packed lunches, delicious evening meals plus a licensed bar. The hostel is great for cheap family breaks too - a good base for exploring the area and for holidays in Snowdonia, try YHA Snowdon Pen-y-Pass for your next family holiday in Wales.
Please note this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 5pm to 10pm
Check out by 10am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Wifi is available but not guaranteed in all rooms due to the layout of the building.
There is no phone signal. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>