Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Woven House has a perimeter wall with a garden and parking space. The house is surrounded by tall palm trees and fresh foods are grown in the garden. The garden and trees are an attraction for beautiful singing birds. There are several in and out lounging areas within the facility. The house has been newly renovated and comes with high ceiling rooms, a big dining room, new modern bathrooms, new furniture and a nice big kitchen with a storage room. The house comes with three shared rooms, two of them with a double-decker bed, a wardrobe, and a side table. The third room is a double bedroom with two wardrobes, a private bathroom, and dressing space. There is also a study room and two public toilets that are shared by 4 people occupying the two shared rooms that are inside the house. One shared outdoor room comes with its own private bathroom and a wardrobe. All beds have mosquito nets. Clean and hot water is in all bathrooms available.
We offer breakfast and for an additional fee, you can have lunch and dinner with us. Our prices for lunch and dinner are what you could pay at any local restaurant but still offer quality foods. Our chef/cook has the experience and can prepare vegan, vegetarian, and meatatarian dishes according to your requirements.
The house has a 24/7 wifi connection and cable television with an array of entertainment and news channels. We can also help you get a sim card for use when you move from the house.
While you stay at the Woven House, we can help you organize outdoor activities such as safaris, hiking, cultural tours, volunteering, and more. We have staff with vast travel experience within the country that can advise you where to go based on your desire and can help find great deals on your next adventure in Tanzania and neighboring countries through our connections.
The Woven House is a hostel located in Block D, Njiro Arusha, in a quiet well-secured neighborhood. The house is 7.5 km from Clock Tower, Arusha's city center, 54 km from Kilimanjaro International Airport, and 22 km from Arusha Airport. Public transportation, as well as shops, are within walking distance less than 1km/0.5mile away. Supermarkets, ATMs, bars, and a cinema are between 2.5km to 4km from the house. On clear sky days, you can see Mt Meru - the second tallest mountain in Tanzania from the house and Mt Kilimanjaro from a short distance. There is also a car at the house that can be used for pick-ups and drop-offs for a small additional fee depending on the distance.
The house is 800 meters from Afroil Gas station along Njiro road Arusha. If you are coming from Impala roundabout you take the right turn immediately after the gas station into the dirt road and drive for 800 meters straight then you will see the house on your right-hand side with tall palms and a brown gate. If you are coming from Msola roundabout you drive up for 2km then just before Afroil gas station turns to the left into the dirt road. The house is 7.5 km from the city center and easy to access either by public or private transportation. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis Stadtrundfahrt
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Spät Check out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>