Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Woke Bangalore offers backpackers the choice of food, drink and experiences the fun city of Bangalore has to offer. The Dosa Capital of the world along with the best craft beer, India has to offer a traveler will get you going.
The hostel offers hot showers, wifi, lockers, power point per bed, free water, tea and coffee and a communal kitchen to help make you feel at home.
The great place to experience and explore the Modern city of Bangalore.
Feel the pulse of this cosmopolitan hub
Our hostel houses a mix of chic private rooms and cosy dorm rooms. Feel relaxed in your own private space and our large, but intimate common areas will bring our the story teller in you.The hostel promises to introduce hostelers to a new way of living at budget price, with all essential yet familiar spaces a hostel should possess. It guarantees a fine living experience, but has a friendly vibe. Eclectic and exciting.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: The property has a 2 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 13:00 onwards.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash/Debit card/Credit card/Net banking is also accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:30-20:30.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old are not allowed to stay.
7. Taxes NOT Included. Taxes are charged as per the rates below.
- No tax for rooms at a tariff less than Rs 1,000 per day.
- 12% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 1,000 and above but less than Rs 2,500 per room per day;
- 18% for rooms at a tariff of Rs 2,500 and above but less than Rs 7,500 per day per room;
All tax should be paid extra
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Guests are requested to leave their contact number when confirming their booking
- The hostel would like to send the exact location so guests can find the hostel easily.
11.We do not confirm bookings of groups of larger than 4 people All reservation for groups should contact the property directly for confirming their booking.
12.All guests (including Indian citizens) are required to produce their passports ( soft copy / hard copy ) at check-in. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Nützliche Dinge
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>