Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Stay in the most interesting hostel in Cebu. A converted family mansion that used to be occupied by a family now living in Las Vegas, USA, the White Villa is a wonderful mix of old and new. It has a fun, chill, and relaxed atmosphere and is the perfect place to rest and recharge in the middle of Cebu City or before you move on the spots in Cebu province like Oslob, Badian, etc.
The place was designed by a fellow traveler and has travelers in mind. Beds feature stairs going up to the upper bunks, lounge spaces in every room, lockers in selected rooms, power outlets for beds, and Free Wifi.
It is 1 min from a 7/11 Convenience Store
It is 5 mins from the Oakridge shopping complex, JCentre Mall
It is 7 mins to BTC (Local mall complex)
It is 5 mins to famous Matias BBQ (local's favorite barbeque spot)
It is 5 mins from a Mcdonalds and Jollibee
It is 20 mins from the airport
It is 25 mins to Cebu South Bus Terminal ( Gateway to Kawasan Falls, Oslob, Osmena Peak)
It is 15 mins to Ayala Mall (main mall in Cebu)
The place is fun and quirky and promises to be not your everyday hotel and not your everyday stay. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>