Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Located in a residential street 400 m from Mestre Train Station, Villa Teresa offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. It features a garden and terrace, and is a 10-minute train ride from the centre of Venice.
Set on the ground floor, rooms at the Teresa include a safe, desk and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Wi-Fi is free .
The historic center of Venice is connected for 24 hours by bus or train
Please note all double rooms fit a 3rd and 4th extra bed; should you be interested in adding an extra bed, please make a booking for a double room and email the hotel directly so that we can arrange any extra bed needed directly
Please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy
The local tourist tax is not included in the on-line rates and it is to be paid separately upon arrival; it amounts to 1.40euro pppn in high season and 1.00 euro pppn in low season
the reception is only open for check-in and customers are requested to report the arrival time. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>