Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The four guest rooms are in a separate building from the owners home, across the garden and pool. Each guest room has a king size bed, desk, spacious closet, AC, ceiling fan, private bathroom, bath and beach towels and there is daily maid service.
Villa Escondida has a lounge area for the guests, with satellite TV, fridge for guests' use, honor bar, board games, books etc.
The pool is surrounded by a terrace with lounge chairs and a lush garden; the palapa covered terrace is a good place to relax in the afternoon and take a nap in a hammock.
Breakfast consists of coffee, tea or hot chocolate, pastries, fresh fruit, yogurts, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a different hot dish every day, mainly mexican home-style breakfast dish. We also can acommodate to special needs breakfast, allergies, etc.
David and Magda, owners/operators will be delighted to be your hosts in your next visit to Cozumel!
Small, intimate mini hotel-style B&B in downtown Cozumel island. 4 private guest rooms with king size bed, A/C, daily maid service nestled in a separate building from the owners' home, surrounded by a nice garden and across from the pool. The Villa has a lounge with TV, books, games, fridge and microwave for your convenience. Our complete breakfasts offer a different hot dish every day and we cater to special dietary needs as well. Our wonderful, central location allows you to walk to the best restaurants, cafes and bars in town!
Cancellation Policy: 72hours.
Check in time: 15:00
Check out time: 11:00
Only Cash on arrival.
Credit Cards Not Accepted.
Children Not Allowed. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>