Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Shows Require Payment in Full
Reductions in Numbers 2 weeks prior to arrival incur 50% Charge
Reductions in Numbers 1 week prior to arrival incur 100% Charge
Cancellation 1 month out 50% Charge
Cancellation less than 2 weeks 100% Charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
Once a confirmation is recieved from Hostel World, please contact Uprising Beach Resort to ensure all reservations are complete
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Authentic Fijian accommodation options ranging from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. World-famous Beqa Lagoon, world-class Shark Diving and soft coral, White Water Rafting, Game Fishing, Horse Riding, Jet Ski Safaris, Golf, Shopping and, so much more.
Private Classic Bures: (Beachside Cottages) 11
Each bure is 42m2 of Fijian influenced design, high celings, with bar refrigerator, tea & coffee facilities, ceiling fans, private landscaped open air showers, and a terrace surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Each bure also comes with its own lounge suite and servery counters.
Private Deluxe Villas: 12 (Deluxe Range Accommodation) (for Sale from 1st April 2011)
Each Villa offers absolute island style living with all the luxuries one would expect. Flat screen cable television, air conditioning, separate living areas and bedrooms, large verandahs over looking Beqa Lagoon, bath tubs, as well as outdoor landscaped open air showers, coffee & tea facilities, bar fridge, telephones and WI FI internet.
The Tree House Dormitory is the Grand Bure (Cottage) raised 2 meters off the ground, offering guests spacious, open plan living style. High ceilings, locker storage, separate sex shower facilities and a communal verandah overlooking the resort facilities. Bean bags are scattered around the balcony providing guests with a quieter spot to read, relax and enjoy. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>