Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Our traditional japanese home, 'Bifuku Roujiya' is situated in the good old residential area just 6min on foot from the JR/Subway Nijo station.
We've tried to renovate this 130 year old house, back to its original form when it was at its best, with help from local craftsmen.
Bifuku Roujiya is situated in the center of Kyoto city, nevertheless in a peaceful and quiet residential area.
We're in a convenient location with easy access to many sightseeing spots and train stations.
Please enjoy your stay and experience old in the warm atmosphere of our town house.
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. Check-in time: from 16:00 to 21:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8AM to 11AM.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00-11:00 and 16:00-21:00.
4. Payment: cash (JPY)
5. Cancellation policy:
Let us know about your cancellation or rebooking as soon as possibile.
The cancellation charges are as followed:
(1)3-7 days before Check In date 50% of room charges
(2)1-2 days before Check In date 70% of room charges
(3)Actual day of Check In or No-show 100% of room charges
6. Age restriction: over 10 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>