Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Below is a list of amenities enjoyed by all guests. Experience true relaxation during your stay at our ecohostel. The Lost Leprechaun accommodations were thoughtfully designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
•Full Reception Services including free beverages upon arrival
•Wood burning fireplaces remade each day by our caring staff
•Breathtaking views, perfect for bird watching and stargazing with our telescope while enjoying a hot cup of cocoa.
Our property is surrounded by a natural scenery. Majestic mountains, colourful birds and peaceful paths that introduce you to the beautiful woods of Vereda Duarte.
Our hostel has comfortable spacious mixed dorms with beautiful views, marble floor, bedside table
How to get to our hostel:
1. By taxi, from pasto city centre to our hostel, apr COP15000, it'd take aprx 20min
2. Shared taxi, from Calle19 - Cra 20A to Cabrera's main square, COP1600, it'd take aprx 20-25min, from this point you have to walk aprx 10 min to get to our hostel.
3. By bus, number C16-CABRERA; from Pasto city centre to the bus last stop at the Cabrera's main square,COP1600, it'd take aprx 35-40min and from this point you have to walk aprx 10 min to get to our hostel.
TheLostLeprechaun EcoHostel's policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>