Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Both Resorts dominate the very lively Paceville area and are located 300 metres from the sandy beach of St. George`s Bay. Restaurants, shops, bars and discos and a Casino are on the doorstep.
The resorts are fun and suitable for all age groups as well as families .
Additionally, the facilities in both Resorts are available to all our customers staying in any of the two Resorts.
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 2days - free of charge after which full cost of 1 night applies
A €50 euro breakages deposit per room may be charged against your Credit Card or collected in cash on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check out if no damage has been caused. In the case of the deposit being charged to your bank the amount will be credited back to your account by the bank’
Tax not Included
Credit Card accepted (only VISA)
Minimum Stay: 1 night
From today June 14th till 31 of October 2013, we will be serving :
Italian Special Restaurant Buffet every day, lunch and dinner (St George ‘s Park)
Internacional Restaurant every day lunch and dinner (La Valette)
A breakages deposit may be collected from the clients. This will be refunded at the end of the stay
Air conditioning available for an extra charge(not included in the room rate)
Please note that the property might pre-authorize the card used to make the booking before arrival.
New Year's Eve Gala Dinner is included in the quoted price. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Swimmingpool (innen)
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>