Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Welcome to The Purple Casita, located in Las Palmas, the capital of Gran Canaria. Our house is in the residential district of San Jose, just 10 minutes walk from the historical old town of Vegueta.
Nearby we have surf beaches, swimming, snorkelling, local (GuaGua) & island (Global-Airport) buses/stations, skateboarding, running & cycle trails, wall climbing, great sea views & free street parking. Spar grocery store is 5 minutes away.
We're also close to San Jose Hospital & 2 University of Las Palmas Campuses.
We Operate a small budget guest house from our 3 story, 5 bedroom home of Las Palmas in a neighbourhood near Vegueta. The house has 6 bedrooms, 3 private rooms (two with double beds, one with two single beds), and two shared rooms for 4 and 5 ppl. Common areas: kitchen, two bathrooms, terrace and a roof top terrace with AMAZING ocean views. As we can host up to 19 people in our home so a few written rules can make a stay safe and enjoyable for everyone. We offer beds at affordable prices for singles, couples, families, digital nomads, solo travelers and groups. A part from the guest house we run a community development project in the neighbourhood: building gardens, painting walls and stairs, teaching yoga, meditation, English and Spanish lessons...etc. San Jose is a beautiful inexpensive spot to launch adventures in Las Palmas and throughout Gran Canaries. There are plenty of bars, convenience stores, minutes from the house along with amazing views of the sea.
The Purple Casita Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 09.00 to 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
Reception from 09.00 to 21.00 ( AFTER THAT HOUR NO ARRIVALS ARE ACCEPTED )
Pet are not allowed
Over 18 years old Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>