Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Different from your standard capsule hotel or hostel, our Smart Pods offer privacy, comfort, and convenience.
PRIVACY - each room has a rolling screen which completely blocks you off from the corridor. Each Pod also has a small safe for valuables.
COMFORT - our 120cm wide semi-double beds are all fully reclining, and operated using an iPod remote received at check in!
CONVENIENCE - from the soundless alarm to wake up (your lights will turn on automatically at your selected time) to the sockets and USB plugs in each pod, and the ample storage space under the bed, we've designed Smart Pods to fit The Millennial generation's lifestyle perfectly.
The Millennials is made up for 20% common areas, with a workspace, kitchen, and lounge.
The workspace is sometimes unavailable due to the events, but the kitchen and lounge are freely accessible 24 hours a day.
We also offer free coffee/tea/cocoa 24/7, and FREE BEER every day 17:30-18:30.
Yes, that's right - unlimited free draft beer every day. This is The Millennials way!
Lots of free amenities too including towels, hairdryers, shampoo/body wash/conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, earplugs, slippers, etc!
Popular points of interest nearby include the Hachiko Statue, Shibuya 109, Yoyogi Park, NHK Studio Park, Shibuya Center Town and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
A place to work, play, cook, socialize, and relax. Our hotel is not merely an accommodation;
That's a lifestyle. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>