Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
By name and by nature, The Lowest Place on Earth is 400 m below sea level. We are surrounded by natural beauty, short walks into the hills, springs and date plantations. Historical sites like Masade are a short drive away. Huge craters that no one knows how they occurred, and of course the healing water, sun and mud of The Dead Sea.
Certified ILH hostel with the highest standards The Lowest Place on Earth offers Dormitory and private rooms, super clean and well maintained, washing service, large communal areas to meet with others and a fully equipped kitchen. We are a restaurant too.
The Lowest Place on Earth Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 12:00 to 17:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00
Reception 24 h
Maximum stay is 14 days Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Flexible NRR
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>