Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
From 1908 to the 1940s, what is now the Jane served as hotel for sailors, The American Seaman's Friend Society Sailors' Home and Institute. The building's nautical past is preserved today: the 'cabin rooms' are as compact as a sailor's quarters, though thankfully they sport some modern touches like an iPod dock, flat-screen TV, and A/C. Larger 'captain cabins,' featuring views of the Hudson, will be available in 2009. Beds sleep one and are attractive, if rather narrow, with storage space below and 'train racks' above for additional storage. The effect is both charmingly old-fashioned and chic. All rooms have a phone, alarm clock, free wi-fi Internet access, and even a bathrobe and slippers. Guests share bathroom facilities (two showers, two toilets) with the entire floor; there are plans to install a second bathroom on each floor in the upcoming months.
With great rates, cozy rooms, a fabulous location, and what promises to be a fun combination of vintage furniture and hip amenities, this hotel provides a good deal for the adventurous traveler on a budget.
Taxes are not included in the price.
We are required to collect 14.25% tax + $3.50 occupancy tax per room per night Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>