Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Heritage Hotel is actually 2 townhouses in Glasgow’s West End - the artistic and cultural centre of Glasgow, situated in an elevated Victorian terrace overlooking Great Western Road. Travelling around the rest of Glasgow is easy with Kelvinbridge and Hillhead underground stations within a few minutes walk. The city centre is only 5 mins on the underground or 10 mins by bus.
The Heritage consists of 27 hotel rooms all with: Private en-suite, Colour television, Direct dial telephones and Complimentary tea and coffee. We have Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple rooms available. All rooms have been recently renovated to provide the highest standard of accommodation.
The Heritage Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Amex, Visa, Visa debit, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners club).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
On street parking is available at a charge of GBP 20.00 per day.
There is no other nearby parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Vegetarian meals are available.
All groups are accepted.
There are no rooms with four poster beds.
There are no rooms with a jacuzzi. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>