Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are right in front of the sea, on the beach of Consolação and Supertubos.
Supertubos Beach Hostel was created and decorated inspired by the local Nature, in tranquility, adventure and life that inspires us.
It consists in 2 houses, with 12 rooms (5 of them with sea view), 4 private twin bedroom , 3 double bedroom, all with shared bathroom, 1 family room (5 beds) with private bathroom, 1 triple room (1 double bed+1single bed), 1 triple room (1 buncked bed + 1 single bed) and 2 double bedroom with private bathroom.
It also has 2 living rooms, 6 toilets, 3 kitchens, 3 barbecues with some outdoor dining area and even a lounge to play, chat, listen to music or watch a good movie. The whole house has free Wi-Fi and TV Cable. Our guests can also enjoy the pool for free of the MH hotel (200mt distance).
Just in front of our Hostel we have Supertubos beach, great spot with good waves, is the most famous beach in Peniche and one of the best places to surf in Portugal, but it's not the only one, Peniche is a peninsula surrounded by excellent beaches with great spots.
In here it's also a great place for body board, kyte surfing, diving, biking, good walks, relax and recharge batteries.
We advise to rent a car to explore all this beautifull area.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: cash, credit card or debit card.
Check In: 14h to 22h
Check Out: 12h noon
Breakfast is included.
Breakfast time from 8h30 to 10h30
Taxes are included.
Minimum stay is 2 days Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Swimmingpool (innen)
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Shuttle Bus
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>