Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Stayokay Gorssel is housed in the magnificent Norwegian-style hunting lodge \'De Kleine Haar\'.
Your stay here will be nothing short of princely, because this stylish building used to be property of the Royal Family.
The rooms are located in the lodges annex. Do you prefer staying in your own cabin with just you and your family? This is also possible, in one of the log cabins on the property premises.
Stayokay Gorssel has got 110 beds divided over 2-/4-/6-/8- bedded rooms. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds and private bathroom. Upon arrival you will receive bed linen so you can make your own bed. A towel is not included but can be bought at the front office. Of course you can also bring your own towels.
The restaurant is situated in the hunting room where you can enjoy your complimentary breakfast or have diner. In the cozy bar you can have a drink and meet others. The living room gives you a change to unwind while reading a book or play a board/computer game with the children.
The hostel is equipped with a large garden where you will find; a football field, beach volleyball court, a playground, a fire place and many more. The hostel offers several activities for example forest golf.
Check-in 15:00 - 22:00
Check-out 08:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast is included.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1,25 per person per night.
In case of no show we will charge the full amount of the first night.
We accept payment by cash & credit card
Stayokay is part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You\'ll find our hostels in the large cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Hosteling International members receive € 2,50 per person per night upon arrival.
- that group bookings (10 people or more) need to be booked via the hostels.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- that we have a maximum of 7 nights
- that guests under 16 years need to be guided by their parents or legal guardian. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>