Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
full amount will be charged if no show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Owned and managed by young people with an experience of running and working in the hostels, we will try to provide you the best possible accommodation. Enjoy a friendly, fun, atmosphere for young travelers in a city with a great night life.
FREE INTERNET +WI-FI!
*Toast - homemade jam
*Tea (proper black) & Coffee(Nescafe and Turkish) all day
FREE lockers - backpack size
NO CURFEWS - NO LOCKOUTS
Welcome drinks RAKIJA!
42'' TV for movie nights
Proper kitchen to cook in + microwave
Top rated in Belgrade in 2005, 2006, 2007.
9 years of experience.
Run by local people from Belgrade.
Located in the old town, close to many Belgrade sights
Great neighbourhood with many 24/7 fast food joints, supermarkets, pizza places, bakeries, ATM's, Banks, exchange offices right in front of the hostel.
What else do you need?
*Accommodation tax is added on top of the regular price
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Keine Sperrstunde
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
Though we do have a 24h reception and check out times are very flexible we might ask you to leave at 12 noon, depending on the sort of Dorm/Room you have booked. Also, note that we allow you to keep your luggage in the luggage store as long as there is space and use some of the facilities. For more questions, please, consult the property directly
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>