Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation for free if before 60 days from arrival,
59 days from arrival 40% non refundable deposit.
28days before arrival remaining payment.
City tax to be paid in loco.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Near Fortezza da Basso and Stazione Leopolda, Florence’s former train station currently restored into an expo hall, Soggiorno Madrid is in a key position to enjoy the city. Main historic monuments are within easy reach, either by bus or by foot.
The Soggiorno Madrid offers all modern comforts in a family run environment, where you are sure to find the accommodation suiting your needs.
The friendly staff will assist you during your stay and provide many free services, such as museum and city sightseeing reservations. They will also recommend excursions to the neighboring cities of Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca and Chianti with local tour and bus companies.
The Soggiorno Madrid offers all modern comforts in a family run environment, where you are sure to find the accommodation suiting your needs. All six rooms have a private Bathroom, AC and a Private bathroom with shower box and completed with Bidet.
We speak your language!
Soggiorno Madrid Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 00:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Reception opening times 09am-05pm
Only small size animals are allowed at an extra fee of 25euros per stay. Extra bed possible in some room types at 25euros per night. Children for free under age 6 in existing beds.4 Baby cots for free upon request for children 3 and under.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>