Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
All of our rooms come with:
- private bathrooms with western toilet
- complimentary shampoo and towels
- remote controlled air conditioning and central heating
- sockets and a refrigerator
- free breakfast buffet with intercontinental specialties, various teas, and fresh ground coffee
- daily cleaning service upon request
Wifi is available for free at fast speed in all of our buildings.
Our restaurant is open from 07:30 to 22:30, serving you lunch, dinner, or a snack in between at reasonable prices for every budget. If you are still full from breakfast or simply need some minutes of rest after exploring the labyrinth of Yazd, enjoy a cup of our selection of herbal or traditional teas or a freshly ground coffee with some Yazdi sweets.
We are delighted that your trip to Persia brought you here. Let us know what you want to get into: desert trips, excursions to the many ancient sites around Yazd, city walking tours, cooking classes, or a great evening with delicious food in our restaurant - we believe in making your stay a memorable experience!
Silk Road Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival by 6 pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check-in until 14:00 but late arrivals can be arranged by contacting us in advance.
Check out before 11:30.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- kostenloser Flughafentransfer
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Shuttle Bus
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>