Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Leave the noisy hostels behind, enjoy a comfortable bed, white fluffy towels, free Ultra fast WiFi and free tea and coffee.
Our large fully equipped communal kitchen means you can have the convenience of self-catering for all your meals.
Seagulls is located in a quiet side street opposite Blake Park's sporting facilities.
Our renovated home has 14 bedrooms, spacious living areas and outside courtyards.
We have en-suite double rooms, double or twin rooms with shared bathroom, single rooms and one triple-bed shared room. We also have a family room which is fully self-contained.
We have free parking, Wi-Fi, a spacious fully-equipped kitchen and free tea and coffee. All bedding and towels are provided; we also rent bicycles!
We're an easy walk to the beach and the main shops of Mount Maunganui.
Reception is open from 8am until 9pm daily.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival.
Non - Refundable bookings
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price anytime.
New Year bookings (Dec 27th – Jan 12th)
All Christmas and New Years bookings will be charged on the 1st of December. All bookings for this period are non-refundable. Failure to process payment may result in cancelled bookings.
AIMs Games (Aug 8th - 13th)
All bookings that fall on the 8th - 13th of Jan will be charged 14 days before arrival. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>