Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy; The following rates may apply.
7-14days; 50% of first night.
24hours - 6 days; 75% of first night.
Less than 24 hours: 100% of first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in time is before 6pm but a later time may be arranged on the day by telephone.
We are located off the N70 on the west side of Cahersiveen, on route to Reenard Point where the car-ferry departs to Valentia island also passenger ferry to Skellig Islands
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
There are six rooms for guests, 4 with private shower and toilet and 2 sharing a bathroom. All rooms are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers. All the rooms are non smoking.
Discover historic Cahersiveen where there are more than 1,500 archaeological sites, including ringforts, rock art etc. This is an ideal location for Fishing, scubadiving, cycling, walking, Birdwatching, horseriding, touring the Skellig Ring, Valentia Island, the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula.
Sea Breeze Guesthouse is only 2km away from the car ferry to Valentia Island and boats to the Skellig Islands and their 6th century monastery.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHECK IN MUST BE BEFORE 6PM. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>