Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
No show full charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Our hostel provides excellent value-for-money accommodation together with cutting edge technology to ensure you have a home-from-home experience at the hostel.
We're located in central London (Zone 1), in close proximity to the key London landmark sites, including the London Eye, the Tower of London, Madam Tussaud's, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, Big Ben, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Hyde Park, the Tate Gallery, Imperial War Museum and West End theatres.
Please note that bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (over 18 years old).
Guests under the age of 18 years old, must be in a private room (with an adult) and cannot stay in dorms, sharing with other visitors.
All the guests, no matter the nationality including UK citizens, have to provide a valid pictured ID to be able to check-in.
Please note that bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 15 unless they are accompanied by an adult (over 18 years old).
Guests under the age of 15 years old, must be in a private room (with an adult) and cannot stay in dorms, sharing with other visitors
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 3 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Taxes are included.
Reception is open 24 hours and dinner is available. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Flexible NRR
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
1., Hostel für Gruppen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>