Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Hostel has 24 hour monitoring, Living Room with LCD, Garden, internal patios and relaxing terraces, Wi-Fi and computers for free use. Residence Hostel Boutique has very spacious and bright shared rooms, overlooking the garden and the terrace, where special care was taken to provide all the comforts to achieve privacy and privacy.
The rooms have a work desk, daily table and living room to enjoy reading or TV. Capacity for 10 people per room and divided by gender.- - Bunk beds with generous mattresses - Ceiling fan and heating - TV - Internet WI-FI - Individual lockers - Linen (towels with additional cost) - Cleaning service once a day - Safe at reception - The individual bathrooms has a sink, toilet, bidet, and shower - Optional continental breakfast in lounge or garden.
Residence Hostel Boutique Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 21%
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
We do not have a kitchen for the use of guests.
Towels with additional cost.
Forbidden to enter with alcoholic beverages.
No pets allowed. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>