Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Rectory Farm sits proudly within 2 acres of formal gardens and surrounded by 50 acres of parkland and fields; combining the feel of countryside with the convenience of town.
Rectory Farm is much in keeping with the traditions and styles of our historic city. Situated on the urban edge we provide elegant charm in the traditional style House rooms, contemporary style in the adjacent Chalet building rooms and a superb venue for Marquee weddings.
We endeavour to provide a friendly, high-quality service. Our hotel guests have the free use of a croquet set and heated outdoor pool during summer.
Please, note, due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) breakfast has been suspended from Saturday 21st March 2020 until further notice.
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
-Check out before 10:00 .
-At check in and following payment for the room we reserve the right to pre-authorise your card as a 'damages guarantee' to be released after checkout out and following servicing of the room and inspection by our Housekeeping.
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards-This does not apply to Non-Refundable bookings.
-Reception is open 7:30am-10:00pm
-No pets allowed
-Food is not permitted in the room
-Candles are not allowed Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>