Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Yoga, Meditation, Wedding
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Our Boutique Hotel was built in 2002 on a slope overhanging a cape, meaning we get a beautiful 360 degree view of crossed tides on the rocky cape and the local birds that nest there, the virgin beaches, fishermen prahos and the surfers enjoying the sun. Our two restaurants are famous for their tasty food and the sea-view spa provides any body-care you need.
Many tours are organised to discover Bali's authentic and marvelous West. See temples, holy hot springs, volcanoes, rice fields, traditional markets and handy craft, trekking, snorkelling and diving, traditional music and buffalo races. Other activities are available if you would like to design a personalized holiday.
18 cottages, 2 suites and one villa with ocean and panoramic views surrounded by a tropical garden directly at the ocean; 20 x 10 meter freshwater pool with bar and kids area at the oceanfront; direct beach access to a rock cape and two beautiful dark sandy beaches.
Small charming lobby with a small gift and accessory boutique, internet access and a small meeting/seminar room, also usable for small banquettes.
We have 12 VIP rooms with direct ocean view and 6 Deluxe with a panoramic view are available. All Cottages have AC, Bathtub, hot water, private Balinese shower, mini bar, fridge, small terrace, twin beds or a double bed (Extra bed available).
2 cosy suites: the 50 m2 Golden Suite and the 90 m2 two bedrooms Silver Suite. Both have a spacious living room, a large terrace, a comfortable bathroom.
The Golden Suite has, in addition, a jacuzzi and a private outdoor shower for those who are keen on taking showers under the stars.
The Silver Suite has a small kitchen. Facing full West, right on the beach, with a magnificent view of the ocean and sunsets, the Villa Pondok Segara will be delighted to welcome you in a typical Balinese atmosphere: Built all in wood, one spacious living room with kitchenette and terrasse, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will offer you an excellent comfort. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- kostenloser Flughafentransfer
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>