Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located in one of the last remaining quiet niches in the larger downtown area of San Jose. From our hostel you can easily reach any major destination, airport, tourism office, or restaurant with ease and comfort.The hostel property offers free parking. Laundry services and airport shuttle can be used at an extra fee. Juan Santamaría International Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
Rooms here will provide you with cable TV, air conditioning and a safe. .Every room comes standard with A/C, flat screen TV with Cable Service, beds with sheets and pillows, and a safe. Our shared dorms have private rooms with a shared bathroom. All bathrooms have hot water and toiletries are included. Room doors use magnetic strip entry cards for ultimate security.There is a full kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.
Prado Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card detail before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 13 % per room per night
Breakfast not included- 8$ per person.
Minimum age for renters is 16. Passport or ID required!
Breakfast (8.00USD) is served from 6:30AM - 9:30AM daily. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>