Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservations must be cancelled at least one full week in advance, or we will charge 50% of the total stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We also provide complimentary WiFi, coffee, and the best staff in town.
We're located in the heart of downtown Jerusalem, less than ten minutes walking to the Old City, Ben Yehuda Pedestrian mall, Mahane Yehuda market, and the best restaurants, pubs and clubs the city has to offer. Fifteen minutes to the Central Station, with buses and trains to the rest of the country and ten minutes to the Damascus Gate bus station, with lines to Bethlehem, Ramallah, Jericho, etc.
Each of our rooms provides comfortable beds, personal type-C/H and USB outlets, and air conditioning. Each dorm has its own concept, see which one fits your style!
Poundak Hostel Venue Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Citizen/legal resident of Israel have an additional 17% tax.
Breakfast not included but we do provide coffee tea and snacks.
We accept guests aged 18-50, no children allowed.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>