Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are locate in Navarrete, barley 12 km away from Logrono. In Navarrete, you can experience the ancient walls, beams and 15th century wine cellar just as Saint Ignatius did exactly five centuries ago as well as visit other landmarks of the area such as Ruins of the San Juan de Acre Hospital and Cemetery Gateway, amongst other interesting places around our area.
We have several types of accommodation options, all of them private. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to enjoy our facilities and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Posada Ignatius Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5.95 EUR per person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 20.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>