Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
in Pogo Hostel we've got everything you'll need: the nightlife right outside the door, the sights just out the window, the staff that'll become your friends, the cozy, creative rooms, the big TV-books-DVD-packed lounge, free WiFi and lot's more!
We know that every hostel is claiming to be at the heart of the old town, but we are next to the Cathedral which is the heart so it doesn't get better than that. Come and stay, live and see and when you leave, your heart will stay at Pogo!
We are located at the heart of Vilnius Old town, next to most worldwide recognizable architectural symbols of Vilnius, Cathedral and Gediminas' Caste. It's only a few steps from any main sites of Vilnius whether you want to go for a walk to Bernardinu park, or to historical Pilies street, or just to participate in Vilnius nightlife, everything is just on the corner. It's easy reachable from any transport link as well.
Last but not the least to prevent from any speculation we would like to add that POGO hostel has a quiet and homely atmosphere rather then being a party hostel :) As all the night life starts just 5-10 min away from us, we would like our guests to have some rest after returning from partying in town. Our staff is more then willing to make all of our guests feel like at home and is ready to give out as much information as possible about our lovely city. All You we ask from You is just approach the front desk :)
Cancellation Policy: 72h advance notice
Reception working times: 10:00 - 22:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, Credit cards, Debit Cards
Check In Time: from 14:00
Check Out Time: until 12:00
Breakfast Not Included
Smoking inside the premises is strictly prohibited
The additional city tax fee of 1 EUR per person per night will be applied since the 1st of July 2018 . Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>