Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy from the date of arrival. No changes in reservations can be made within the 48 hour window. No shows/cancellations/reductions in number will still be charged full price.
For group bookings over 5, cancellations made less than two weeks in advance, will be charged 50% of their total reservation costs.
Additional Terms and Conditions
PodShare is a drug free facility, and we do require that at least one staff member remains on site for security. We ask that a credit card be held on file for any damages or incidentals.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Podshare Los Feliz is central and convenient to ktown, downtown, Hollywood and the valley. 8 min walk from Sunset/Vermont Metro line.
Within walking distance: Vons supermarket, Kaiser Permanent, the historic Vista Theater, coffee shops like Dinosaur Coffee, Bru or Caffe Vita, 1 mile from LA City College, Sunset Junction, and Griffith Park (Observatory, public tennis courts, horseback riding, and the Hollywood sign).
Each custom built pod features its own flat screen TV with Roku (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora), dimmable LED lighting, outlets and locker. Enjoy a spacious shared kitchen and dining area. The floor plan is designed for sociability and security, and we have teammates living in the space to answer all of your questions.
PodShare Los Feliz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 14.00 % per room per night.
Continental Breakfast included. We offer oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, bread for toast and PB&J. We also offer ramen, popcorn and unlimited coffee (milk and creamer and sugar provided) and tea. Our breakfast is accessible 24/7 for your convenience. Everything is self-served and stored in the community pantry for our guests.
Reception: 10am - 11pm.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. No children allowed.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>