Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Penzion Snezienka is located in the heart of the High Tatras, Tatra National Park in Slovakia, at the foot of the High Tatras. It is set next to a ski school. The slopes are 400 meters away. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside of the High Tatras, which makes it suitable for a unique holiday throughout the year. You have an exceptional possibility to visit 4 of 9 Slovak national parks in a perimeter of 50 km. The natural reservoir of the Tatras hides unique flora and fauna species, some of which can be found only in this area. After sunset, the resorts in the Tatras get even more dynamic and mysterious. Tones of music instruments can be heard in hotel lobby bars, night clubs offer a rich programme. Round off your busy day full of activities with great entertainment in the evening and discover the tempting night face of the Tatras.
All studios have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a sofa bed. A kitchenette with kitchenware and a refrigerator is also provided. Each bathroom is private and modern.
Penzion Snezienka Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 1,- eur per person and day.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Reception opening hours: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Child friendly. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>