Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Pars Traditional Hotel building dates back 150 years ago, which was restored in 2016 and opened in 2017. The hotel has a very beautiful traditional courtyard with Iranian traditional decorations which will take your imagination to a trip to the past. The reflection of the colourful windows and the courtyard's painted pool are eye-catching. The courtyard is an excellent place to relax. There is also a very good view from the hotel's roof on the historical part of Yazd.
Pars Traditional Hotel offers 18 cosy rooms and Iranian and Western bathrooms with towels, shampoos and soaps, and hairdryer. The rooms have flat TV, fridge, air conditioner, anti mosquito devices, clothes hangers, slippers, and telephones to contact the reception. Pars Traditional Hotel provides to its guests free WiFi, laundry services, taxi service and one-day city tours and desert tours.
Pars Traditional Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hotel accepts euro, US dollars, and Iranian rial.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>