Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Rooms here each have their own name, splashes of bright colour and wooden floors. Each comes with a private or shared bathroom with a shower, a desk and a wardrobe. Towels and linen are included and linen is changed for free upon request. All beds have their own bed warmer.
At Parron de Colores guests are offered unlimited complimentary coffee and tea. Additionally, there is a garden, a shared-kitchen and free laundry services. The property also features an open-air hot tub, which guests can use when they please at no extra cost.
The property provides free bicycle rental for guests to explore the surrounding areas.
Plaza Ñuñoa square lies 3 km away and offers a variety of bars, restaurants and buzzing nightlife options. Parron de Colores offers free parking.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card.
- Free breakfast.
- Coffee and Tea self service and whenever you want for FREE.
- Jacuzzi (upon request) FREE.
- Change of sheets FREE OF CHARGE (we deliver clean ones every time you require).
- Bicycles for free use.
- Access to washing machine free of charge.
- Towel WITHOUT COST.
- Parking at NO COST.
- Heating and heating for FREE
- FREE high speed WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- 24 hours reception. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>