Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Orchid Garden Resort. a Residence Club was opened on 09 January 2006 by Mr Khuong Phung. It offer a relaxing retreat in Hoi An. The unique ideal between Vietnam traditional architecture and the beautiful tropical garden. All rooms in the gardenare bright and airy, featuring large windows. They are fully air conditioned and offer a flat-screen cable TV, a seating area and modern bathroom facilities. Some accommodation come with a private kitchen, bathtubs and outdoors shower facilities.
The planning of the Hoi An Orchid Garden Resort, A Residence Club with all of its individual bungalows and guest facilities reflects a lifestyle that is calm and soothing. This wonderful ambience of the design and the Hoi An Orchid Garden Resort 's high standards of service add to a wonderful holiday experience. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>