Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
GLS groups are welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Amazing Carnival Package [seven nights] with free drinks every day !
Who we are
Open House is part of the nonprofit ORG Brazilian Art & Culture Association which develops social awareness documentaries
and conduct educational programs for children in low income communities.
These projects are funded with the accommodation revenue.
Open House welcome volunteer work on these projects, offering free accommodation. More info about our nonprofit projects on artebra.org
Safest in the city and everything at your footsteps:
Beach, Carnival, Bars, Grossery, Bank, Shopping, etc
Wifi, Samba classes, Guest Kitchen/Fridge, lockers, linens and towels Assistance in four languages, Reception 24 hours (no curfew)
Booking Conditions: Carnival bookings must have a minimum stay of seven nights and require a 50% deposit of the balance made directly to Open House within 48hours of the request to be accepted, otherwise the booking will be cancelled without refunding the commission paid to HW. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior arrival. Carnival package items require a seven night stay. The apartments room type are located on separate buildings. All bookings are governed by the Terms & Conditions in our website. During high season [Jul1/Sep15 and Dec20/Mar15] bookings including more than four nights on a room, or room-nights, require the same procedure than carnival bookings. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>