Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Set on the outskirts of Wem, just 10 miles from Shrewsbury. The Old Rectory is easily accessible by car via the A49. Wem Railway Station is also just a 10 minute walk or an even shorter taxi ride from the hotel. The Town of Whitchurch is also just 10 miles to the North of the hotel and has direct transport links to Stoke-on-Trent and Birmingham. Birmingham and Manchester Airports are both around 1 hour and 20 minutes from the hotel by car or train.
All of the 14 en-suite rooms are individually styled and appointed, creating warm and comfortable space for guests to enjoy. Varying in size and design, guests can look forward to a truly unique bedroom, a world apart from a modern hotel room. From crisp linens and rich fabrics to dark wood furniture and refined décor, each room has been designed with guest comfort in mind. Modern amenities are also not in short supply, each room offers free Wi-Fi and Flat screen TVs as well as complimentary bottled water, room service and comfortable seating areas. Some rooms also have DVD players.
The Rectors Dining room specialises in traditional British cuisine with a distinctive modern twist. The talented kitchen team utilise the best in locally sourced produce and even home grown vegetables and herbs from the hotel garden, to create well presented, mouth-watering dishes.
The hotel is just 10 miles from Shrewsbury and Whitchurch and is easily accessible by car via the A49 or by train from Wem Railway Station. Birmingham and Manchester Airports are both around a 1 hour and 20 minutes from the hotel by car or train.
Old Rectory Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: before 12.00pm 2 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Switch, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron).
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
This is a no smoking hotel.
Pets are not allowed.
Children's cots/cribs are available at a charge of £10.00 per night.
All children are welcome. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>