Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Nyumba 591 is an eclectic residence on the top of Mulago Hill in Kamwokya, catered to backpackers, NGO workers, interns and families alike. With close proximity to Mulago Hospital, Makerere University, Acacia Mall, Kisementi and Kololo Hill, Nyumba 591 is centrally located in Kampala.
Affordable Daily, Weekly and Monthly rates are available per room, per building or the whole compound (up to 20 people). Airport transfers, tours and private hires are also available upon request. Free Wifi, Free DSTV, Free Daily Cleaning & Free Laundry (detergent to be supplied by the client)
We look forward to having you stay with us!
Nyumba 591 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
CASH (USD, UGX, EURO, GBP) only is accepted on arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>