Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% deposit is required and non-refundable deposit.
100% charge of the booking for no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Free coffee and tea. Breakfast option must be informed prior arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Family is accepted as the group booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Nomad Hostel Krabi is a modern, cozy, boutique hostel for backpackers and flash packers of all ages looking for a quality place to stay. Did we mention we have probably the most comfy dorm beds you've ever slept in? Seriously! We are not a party hostel but we are a small, family run hostel perfect for a little rest and relaxation, or a great place to explore the authentic, less touristed charms of Krabi Town. We do our best to support the sustainable and responsible travel.
We are conveniently located for public buses to Krabi Pier (the pier for Phi Phi island), Ao Nang, Tiger Cave Temple and Krabi Airport. It is 700 metres to Maharaj Food Market (the largest in southern Thailand) and 950 metres to Krabi Night Market, Krabi riverside, Khao Kanab Nam and 1.2km to Thara Park. We offer free pickup from the hostel to pier when you book tickets with us. (Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Samui, Phangan, Koh Tao etc)
Nomad Hostel Krabi is a family owned and operated hostel and we always do our best to give you a relaxed and comfortable stay. The hostel is decorated in earth tone colours to provide a calm and cozy atmosphere throughout and our big, chilled common area is perfect for meeting new friends or relaxing with old ones. We are not a party hostel but cold beers and other drinks are available along with board games, TV and a plant filled outdoor area. Free self service coffee and water is available all day along with basic kitchen facilities such as microwave, refrigerator space, kettle and cutlery etc. In this digital nomadic world there is also free wifi throughout the building.
We understand that our nomads are searching for a comfy, safe and clean bed at an affordable price. Our range of small or larger dorms all include air-conditioning AND fans, plus windows and terraces. We provide a very high quality of mattresses, pillows, towels, blankets and bed linens on our super sturdy wooden bunks. All beds feature reading light, shelf, universal power outlet and private over-size, under bed lockers free for use - just bring your own padlock. All beds also have curtains installed for your privacy and comfort. All dorms have attached ensuite shared shower rooms with unlimited hot water and toilets. Dorms and bathrooms are kept meticulously clean.
Nomad Hostel Krabi encourage sustainable, eco-friendly travel so water refill services are provided and re-usable straws are available for use or purchase to help reduce plastic use. We don't support animal cruelty tours or shows but our tour desk can help organise all manner of tickets, tours, bicycles or moto rentals to help you enjoy your Krabi Town experience as much as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Shuttle Bus
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>