Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
One of the many wonderful attributes of our Havana property is its extremely welcoming, dedicated, and kind long-term staff. With comfortable rooms - most with a private bathroom, air conditioning, and balconies overlooking the Capitol, the Malecón and the ocean, giving some of the best vistas in Havana, the name No Limit Hostel Havana nails the property’s character.
Breakfast is not included in accommodation charge, but is available on request. There is a 24 hour reception. We offer at any time information and support (taxis, car hire, sightseeing information and tours throughout Havana). The whole guest house is cleaned daily.
No Limit Hostel Havana is located in one of the most vibrant and popular area in Havana. The area is well-deserved, there are many transport options get you into the old town. Cheap and safe option can be recommended by staff. We are also in walking distance to el Malecon.
No Limit Hostel Havana offers comfortable private rooms. Rooms are complete with ensuite bathroom and most have air-conditioning and a balcony providing amazing views of the Capitol, Malecón, the ocean, and El hotel national (depending on room allocation).
No Limit Hostel Havana policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property.
All guests staying at our properties must have a government issued I.D.
Groups over 4 people should be confirmed by the property. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>