Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Please note that any bookings made for dates before then cannot be accepted if you are in Melbourne or any other location subject to Covid-19 lockdown restrictions. If in doubt we suggest you check with us first.
Mildura International Backpackers is Mildura's friendliest working hostel. We are just a short walk to the centre of Mildura and close to the Information Centre, shops, bus transport, hotels, pubs, cafes and the mighty Murray River.
If you are looking for seasonal work we will do our best to help you find work in the local area but understand we cannot guarantee there will be a job available for you. We recommend you check by phone the work situation with us.
If you already have your own work organised we will be happy to help with accommodation and any local knowledge.
If you call us to pre-arrange it, we are usually able to pick you up on arrival whether by bus or by air.
Mildura is an ideal location to break your journey from Sydney or Canberra to Adelaide or Perth. We are the closest major town to Mungo National Park.
Please note we do not accept cards for payment so please have the correct money on arrival.
If you are arriving after 7p.m. (1900 hrs) please call us and advise your arrival time 24 hours ahead so we can make arrangements to check you in. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>