Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The sky is vast and clear in the day and filled with millions of bright stars at night. It is a very peaceful experience, one relay known to most of the Western World. Your host, Hassan is a local, born in the neighbouring house, and is an invaluable asset to the camp. See for yourself the boundless hospitality Morocco has to offer. Hassan knows the camel tour operators personally and so can arrange a tour instantly at a fraction of the price – book when you arrive and avoid the hassle and extortionate prices from Fez/Marrakesh online! Any other concerns for your trip can be sorted by Hassan personally, providing you with peace of mind so you can focus on enjoying your once in a lifetime trip!
So book now for a brilliantly priced, hassle free and an authentic Saharan desert experience!
Providing mountain views and a terrace, Merzouga Camel Treks Camp provides accommodations attractively located in Merzouga, within a short distance of Camel Trekking Company. There is nothing around you and all you can hear are the footsteps of the camel on the soft sand.
The accommodations will provide you with traditional tents with a seating area. Featuring a shower and shared bathrooms.
Merzouga Camel Treks Camp conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>