Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Maison du La Metro is strategically located very close to the Museo Archeologico Nazionale and i Decumani, ideal for visiting the Historycal Centre and Spaccanapoli, only 30 meters away from metro stop: Museo ( linea 1 ) and Cavour ( linea 2 ), which you can use to reach all the most important places in the city. Walking 10 minutes or, with only 1 stop in metro, you can reach the Central station in Garibaldi Square and The Circumvesuviana, which will bring you easily to Pompei, Ercolano and Sorrento. With only 2 stops in metro, you will reach Napoli’s Harbour (Molo Beverello) and Metrò del Mare to get the ferry-boat to Capri, Ischia and Penisola Sorrentina between Naples’s Gulf and Amalfitan Coast. Moreover you can walk only 5 minutes to San Gregorio Armeno, the street famous specially during Christmas, for all the artisan shops.
All our rooms are Double, equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV, kettle and free WiFi. Every bathroom provides WC, shower, hairdryer, mirror and courtesy line. Available on request ,before the arrival, baby cot, stroller and high chair.
Maison du La Metro's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available during the day (not in the night). Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Shuttle Bus
- Spät Check out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>