Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund will be given in the event of cancelation or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings are only available (June to November).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
16 years plus age restriction.
No maximum age range but the hostel has a very steep mezzanine type staircase and may not be suitable for some people.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Open Summer & Winter.
Basic Self Catered, accommodation, 4/6 pers to a room. Cooking and shower facilities provided. Bed sheet, pillow and pillow case provided but do bring a sleeping bag.
Situated in the beautiful unspoilt little Alpine village of Nancroix we are ideally suited for the winter & summer sports enthusiast.
During the winter season there is a free shuttle bus leaving from Nancroix every half hour during the day linking us to the Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry lift system (5 minute trip). The first bus in the morning takes us directly to the 'Vanoise Express' cable car which is the link lift between Les Arcs and La Plagne. There is also a reduced bus service in the Evenings running until around 11pm (monday to friday). During the summer mountain bike trails run right past the hostel and it is an easy ride down to the lift system.
Nancroix is a quiet little village and there is no bar in the village but the bars in main resort can be accessed via the free winter evening buses or a taxi or during the summer via a 20 min walk to the next village.
As a small hostel we cannot provide separate male/female dorms and although we will do our best to separate the dorms this is not always possible (particularly at busy times).
There is no age restriction as such but we cannot accept young children, the hostel is not suitable.
If you have expectations of luxury accommodation then the hostel is not for you but if you want to ride one of the best ski/mountain bike areas in the world on a budget and stay with like minded individuals then this is the perfect place and we look forward to welcoming you.
- Please contact the owner to arrange check in once you have made your reservation.
- Local tourist tax of 0.44 Euros per person per night is not included in the price and is to be paid on arrival.
- The ski lifts will also be open in July and August for the summer mountain bike season.
**Please note that we do not accept credit cards as payment on arrival** Hausregeln anzeigen
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>