Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are a new travel company for young party people who want to experience traditional boozy festivals around Europe. We offer cheap accommodation at all the major events, this one being running of the bulls. we offer pre-erected shared and private tent spaces at our campsites like all the other major travel companies but at a fraction of the price. we don't charge extra for bedding, or alcohol, all our events are BYO booze, we also provide you with cheap transport to the bull run every morning, the campsite we stay at also includes a huge indoor and outdoor pool, spa, bar, and hundreds of like minded backpackers and travellers for you to make friends with.
We will be located in Camping El Molino, which is located around 29 km away from Pamplona, the location of San Fermines. In addition, the campsite is located in the town of Mendigorria, which is a small town of Navarra that the guests will be able to visit on their own.
We offer several types of tents that will suit the needs of the most venturesome travellers. In addition, along with the campsite, will offer other amenities and services for our young guests. The campsite has a huge pool, restaraunt, bar and spa. It's a popular campsite with backpackers and vagabonds alike. Pack your suncream because Navarra gets hot this time of year.
Lost Souls Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>