Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Travelers who are looking for an authentic 'in the country' experience, look no further than Lodge Kiyokawa. Located in Bungo Ono, Oita, you get to see all the wonders and mystifying beauty of Japans serene Ecosystem. Harajiri Waterfalls, Deai Bridge, Fukoji Temple, Inazumi Underwater Cave, are some of the many sightseeing opportunities that have graced this land.
Cheap stay, delicious meals, superb service, and an landscape full of energy; we will take your stay and turn it into an adventure. So stop trying to understand Japan through the cities of today; come to the cities of yesterday and soak in the history that is Japan.
Dinner or breakfast set meal for purchase. (Must order 3 days in advance of check-in date)
Dinner: Japanese style barbeque with two different sets of Bungo beef and Shamo chicken that is paired with a plate full of local vegetables. Shamo chicken is a locally grown chicken with a tough and juicy texture. Bungo beef receives the countries highest ranking with a A5 rating. It is a delicacy that you do not want to miss!
Breakfast: A western style breakfast consisting of soup, salad, egg, sausage, and a local bread called Shie Manju.
For more information about on how to order and our prices, please contact us by email.
【Directions to Hostel】
1 hour from Beppu Onsen, Aso Mountain and Yufuin Onsen.
By train: From Oita station, take a JR Houhi-Honsen line to Bungo-Kiyokawa station. If you give us a message, we will come pick you up!
1). on day of arrival is 100% of 1st night fee;
2). 1 day before your check in day is 80% of 1st night fee;
3). 2 days before your check in day is 50% of 1st night fee;
4). 3 days or more is 20% of 1st night fee. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Nützliche Dinge
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>